Maryam Raiyat Aliabadi
1. Maryam Raiyat Aliabadi, Margo Seltzer, Mojtaba Vahidi Asl, and Ramak Ghavamizadeh. “ARTINALI#: An Efficient Intrusion Detection Technique for Resource- Constrained Cyber‐Physical Systems." Submitted to Elsevier journal of Information and Software Technology, 2020.
2. Maryam Raiyat Aliabadi, Mojtaba Vahidi Asl, and Ramak Ghavamizade. “ARTINALI++: Multi‐Dimensional Specification Mining for Cyber‐Physical System Security." Submitted to for Elsevier journal of Systems and Software, 2020.
3. Maryam Raiyat Aliabadi, Hassan Haghighi, Mojtaba Vahidi Asl, and Ramak Ghavamizade. “Challenges of Specification Mining-based Test Oracle for Cyber-Physical Systems”, submitted to International Conference on Computer Safety, Reliability, and Security (SafeComp 2020)
4. Maryam Raiyat Aliabadi, Amita Ajith Kamath, Julien Gascon-Samson, Karthik Pattabiraman. "ARTINALI: Dynamic invariant detection for Cyber-Physical System Security." ACM SIGSOFT Symposium on the Foundations of Software Engineering (FSE2017). (pp. 349-361. ACM, 2017.
5. Maryam Raiyat Aliabadi, Karthik Pattabiraman. "FIDL: A Fault Injection Description Language for Compiler-Based SFI Tools." International Conference on Computer Safety, Reliability, and Security (SafeComp). (pp.12.23), Springer International Publishing, 2016.
6. Maryam Raiyat Aliabadi, Karthik Pattabiraman, and Nematollah Bidokhti. "Soft-llfi: A comprehensive framework for software fault injection." In Software Reliability Engineering Workshops (ISSREW), 2014 IEEE International Symposium on, pp. 1-5. IEEE, 2014.
7. Maryam Raiyat Aliabadi, Mohammadreza Ahmadi. “Proposing a Comprehensive Storage Virtualization Architecture with Related Verification for Data Center Application “published at Information and Service Sciences (AISS)–ISSN, Volume 2-number3,(pp.68-75), Sep 2011.
8. Maryam Raiyat Aliabadi, Mohammadreza Ahmadi. “A Proposed Storage Virtualization Architecture for Efficient Information Management" published at 4th International Conference on New Trends in Information Science and Service Science (NISS2010), Volume2-pp.538-543 , Gyeongju, Korea May 11-13 , 2010.
9. Maryam Raiyat Aliabadi, Mohammad Raiyat Aliabadi, Ahmad Khademzadeh. “A Novel Scheme to Fault-Tolerant and Higher Capacity Network on Chip", published at the International journal of Information & Communication Technology (IJICT2010); IRAN, Volume 2-number1- (pp.45-51), May2010.
10. Maryam Raiyat Aliabadi, Ahmad Khademzadeh. “A Novel Reliable Routing Algorithm for Network on Chips" published at International Conference on Industrial Engineering & Engineering Management; IEEM2008, Singapore, Dec.8-11, 2009.
11. Mohammad Raiyat Aliabadi, Maryam Raiyat Aliabadi, Ali Erfanian. “Simulation of Temperature Measurement system based on Surface Acoustic Wave Sensor" published at IP based Electronic System Conference & Exhibition, Grenoble, France, Dec.3-4, 2009.
12. Maryam Raiyat Aliabadi, and Ahmad Khademzadeh. ”Design of a reusable IP core; Timing Generator for STM-1 Frame“ published at ICICT2007, ITI 3rd international conference in Information &Communication Technology, Egypt 2007.