My name is Frolin S. Ocariza, Jr., and I currently work at SAP Vancouver, focusing on software engineering and performance and reliability engineering. I received my PhD in Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of British Columbia in 2016, with my co-advisors Karthik Pattabiraman and Ali Mesbah.
I'm a big fan of Easter Eggs. Who knows, perhaps you'd find several of these hidden in this website ;) MTFBWY.
- Program Committee Member, IEEE/IFIP International Conference on Dependable Systems and Networks [DSN] (2019)
- Program Committee Member, IEEE Conference on Dependable and Secure Computing [DSC] (2018)
- Program Committee Member, IEEE International Symposium on Software Reliability Engineering [ISSRE] (2017)
- Reviewer, Transactions on Dependable and Secure Computing (2020)
- Reviewer, Journal of Software Testing, Verification and Reliability (2020, 2021)
- Reviewer, Software Quality Journal (2018)
- Reviewer, Transactions on Reliability (2018)
- Reviewer, Formal Methods in System Design: An International Journal (2017)
- Reviewer, Transactions on Services Computing (2017, 2018)
- Reviewer, Journal of Empirical Software Engineering (2017, 2018)
- Reviewer, Journal of Systems and Software (2015)
- Reviewer, Journal of Software: Practice and Experience (2014, 2015)