I finished my PhD at the University of British Columbia in 2017, under supervision of Professor Karthik Pattabiraman. I am mainly interested in security, dependability, and distributed systems.
Google - Software Engineer Intern
- Working on Fuchsia
- Working on FortiOS: an Operating System for Network Security
Fortinet - Software Engineer
- F. Molazem, K. Pattabiraman "Formal Security Analysis of Smart Embedded Systems" 32nd Annual Computer Security Applications Conference (ACSAC), 2016.
- F. Molazem, K. Pattabiraman ”Flexible Intrusion Detection Systems for Memory-Constrained Embedded Systems”, 11th European Dependable Computing Conference, 2015. (Distinguished paper award)
- F. Molazem, K. Pattabiraman ”A Model-Based Intrusion Detection System for Smart Meters”, 15th IEEE Symposium on High-Assurance Systems Engineering, 2014.
- F. Molazem, J. Peters, and M. Hefeeda, ”Dynamic Control of Receiver Buffers in Mobile Video Streaming Systems” IEEE Transactions on Mobile Computing, 2013.
- F. Molazem, J. Peters, and M. Hefeeda, ”Adaptive Transmission of Variable Bit Rate Video Streams to Mobile Devices”, IFIP Networking 2011, Valencia, Spain.